Isolation Transformers are designed to be used on one or three phase systems where galvanic isolation and voltage step-up or step-down required.
Input and output voltages may vary up to 5000V and they possibily include voltage taps or shield windings. Power ratings of these transformers go up to 1600kVA.
The electrical connection is done via terminal blocks or bars. Any vectoral connection type is available on request.
- Highly permeable iron core
- High quality copper or aluminium windings
- Class 1 transformer
- Excellent Insulation
- Low losses, high efficiency
- Vacuum impregnated varnish to ensure silent and moisture-immune operation
- CE sign and compatibility with EN 60076, EN 61558 and suitable subclauses
- Manufactured under ISO 9001 quality management system
Elektra’s isolation transformers are used in various countries and industries accross the world. To mention a few:
- Electric Automation
- Ship Construction
- Lifting Industry